Order a company loan online: faster and cheaper than the house bank!
The self-employed, tradesmen and small companies no longer have to go to the bank for a loan, and there – often in the role of the petitioner – to present their credit request to the bank official. Finally, corporate loans are also online, as has been the case for consumer loans for years. Thanks to modern Financial Technologies developments, the processing of corporate loans can be standardized as well as in the consumer loan business. All this for the benefit of companies. You can now just order your desired corporate loan online, get multiple offers and compare.
Another advantage: In contrast to the house bank, Financial Technologies makes tailor-made financing offers possible, ie offers tailored to the individual needs of the customer. Tailor-made offers are always for the benefit of the customer.
This is different with conventional banks: the customer receives a standard bank offer with fixed interest and repayment terms, regardless of their individual needs. For example, a client has very different credit requirements to bridge a liquidity gap than financing a long-term product development.
With their unconventional ideas and innovative business models, Financial Technologies companies whirl around the classic financial and banking world. In the US, around 80% of corporate financing is already bypassing conventional banks. In Germany too, alternative corporate financing through Financial Technologies portals and online brokers is on the rise.
A typical example of a fin-tech application is inancingent – a finance portal for self-employed, business people, freelancers, financial advisers and small businesses.
inancingent is a bank-independent and cross-product online platform: corporate lending will also include other financial products such as leasing, factoring, mezzanine capital, purchasing and project finance, private debt. or offered for real estate financing.
Order a company loan online via the inancingent finance portal: access to 220 financial partners and 1,700 subsidies!
At inancingent, self-employed persons, traders and small businesses receive tailor – made financing offers from 220 financial service providers – notable banks and savings banks – and 1,700 promotional programs at EU, federal and state level in Germany.
The range of subsidies offered to the self-employed, businesses, small companies and start-ups is particularly large: depending on the investment projects, applicants can resort to more than 1,500 support programs – awarded by the federal government, the federal states, the European Union and guarantee banks.
The procedure is simple and plausible: in the first step, applicants describe the financing project. If the information entered matches a support program deposited with inancingent, the company is made aware of this and can directly access the program’s consideration of the offer made by the banks and savings banks.
In addition to being able to benefit from grants, loan seekers can quickly and easily find the optimal financing solution and the best possible terms in terms of interest, term, own funds and collateral via the inancingent platform.
Fast, fully digitized corporate loan in the event of financing bottlenecks
In the event of unexpected financing bottlenecks, self-employed and small companies in particular depend on speed for loans. A fast corporate loan with a binding commitment is the solution. The new digital corporate loan offered by inancingent in cooperation with solare Bank fulfills exactly the requirements for a fast loan solution to overcome financing gaps.
The Digital Corporate Loan, a bridging loan from inancingent, meets the requirements for rapid lending to bridge financing bottlenecks for the self-employed, professionals, tradesmen and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs):
- Bridging loan up to 100,000 euros within 24 hours
- Bridging loan up to 750,000 euros within 48 hours
Corporate Loan online: In 3 steps to a customized offer!
With the exception of the Quick Loan – Digital Corporate Loan – the following 3 steps apply:
- Create user account and enter financing project (call for tenders). If the information entered matches a support program deposited with inancingent, the company is made aware of this and can directly access the program’s consideration of the offer made by the banks and savings banks. Furthermore, the applicant sets a period until when he expects a response to the call. If you have questions, a customer service is available.
- If potential donors (investors, financial service providers, funding institutions,…) are interested in the application, various offers will be received during the specified period. This finds the applicant in his user account.
- If the set deadline has expired, the applicant is ideally spoiled for choice. Upon request, the applicant can also request a neutral consultation from inancingent. Once the decision has been made, inancingent establishes contact between both parties.
inancingent at a glance:
- Financing for traders, self-employed persons and businesses
- Corporate Credits – Factoring – Leasing – Private Equity
- Digital corporate loan for short-term, fast loan solutions (bridging loan, bridging loan,…)
- Online comparison of financial products from over 220 financial partners
- Access to 1,700 funding programs
- Free quote within 24 hours
Conclusion: With the finance portal inancingent, self-employed and companies can conveniently and easily apply for the desired company credit online and compare the offers received. No fewer than 220 financial services providers and 1,700 subsidies are available. This considerably increases the chance of a suitable and tailor-made offer. This is in contrast to the standard offer of the house bank. With the Digital Employment Credit loan, inancingent is also suitable for short-term, fast loan solutions with a binding commitment within 24 hours!
Many self-employed and small companies do not know that…
- … with the financial portal inancingent, increase the credit chances by 100% and save over 30% interest? More: SME tip: 100% higher credit chances and 30% interest savings!
- … the “Digital Employment Credit” (DEC) offered by inancingent meets the requirements for fast lending to bridge financing bottlenecks. This allows customers to receive a loan commitment of more than € 100,000 within only 24 hours, with a maximum of € 750,000 within 48 hours. Also under: inancingent also for fast credit solutions within 24 hours!
- … Factoring as a credit alternative for medium-sized companies is not only an interesting solution in times of crisis!
- … that a financially strong guarantor definitely increases the credit chances.
- … that the purpose of the loan may also be important in the credit decision of the bank.
Everything else about loans for the self-employed, freelancers, founders, entrepreneurs, tradesmen and small companies find loan seekers in our practice guide loan for small businesses & self-employed.